• PDF Viewer – Lighting fast PDF view and print of PDF files and portfolios quickly without exhausting system resources.
• Easily View Multiple PDF Files – Multi-tab style document display allows users to go back and forth between different PDF documents quickly and easily.
• Configurable PDF Viewer – Configure document views with read mode, reverse view, and text viewer options. Configure page display with full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page, auto-scroll, and page transition options.
• Bookmark Support – Easily add, edit, and modify bookmarks in a PDF document.
• Multiple Views – Rotate pages between landscape and portrait. Configure zooming or adjust magnification using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
• Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit)
• Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1(32-bit & 64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
• Microsoft Office® 2003 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
• For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required
• Windows 8 Full Version
• Verified as Citrix Ready® with Citrix XenApp® 6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
• 1.3 GHz or faster processor
• 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
• 1 GB of available hard drive space
• 1024*768 screen resolution
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
New Features in Foxit Reader 8.2 :
New Features and Improvements in Foxit Reader 8.2
• Share comments and discussions
• Post opinions or ideas on PDF documents in Discussion Board to share and discuss with others.
• Enhanced collaboration with Connected Review
• All comment activities on the PDF document can be viewed at a glance and filtered from a comment dashboard.
• Fast web view support
• Convert files as linearized PDF files that can be opened and viewed even before the whole file is downloaded.
• ECM and Network Drive support
• Preview non-PDF files in SharePoint and popular network drives (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and Dropbox) within Reader by automatically converting them to PDF.
• Content Sensitive Help
• Provide feature-based self-help tools that include a “Tell Me More” link that can connect you to a help center and search feature.
• Foxit Cloud Reading
• Provides users with seamless reading experience across platforms and devices.
• All published comments can be synchronized on both desktop and mobile devices during Connected Review, letting you never miss an important message.
• Convert .xps files to PDFs.
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 8.2
• Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Homepage – http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/
Download Foxit :
Foxit Reader 8.2.0 Build 2051 Windows | MSI | 119,19 MB |
Foxit Reader 8.2.0 Build 2051 Windows | Clean | 51,40 MB |
Foxit PhantomPDF Slim 8.2.0 Build 2192 Windows | MSI | 211,77 MB |
Foxit PhantomPDF Standar 8.2.0 Build 2192 Windows | MSI | 371,75 MB |
Foxit PhantomPDF Standar 8.1.1 Build 1115 Windows | MSI | 347,59 MB |
Foxit PhantomPDF Business 8.1.1 Build 1115 Windows | MSI | 364,37 MB |
Foxit Reader 6.2.3 Build 815 Windows (35,71 MB)
Foxit Reader Portable
Foxit Reader 2.3.0 Build 2197 Mac | 62,41 MB |
Foxit Reader 2.3.0 Build 2174 Linux 32bit | 66,30 MB |
Foxit Reader 2.3.0 Build 2174 Linux 64bit | 64,78 MB |
Foxit MobilePDF for Android | 5.3.0 | 26,58 MB |
Foxit MobilePDF for Android | PlayStore |
Foxit MobilePDF for iPhone | AppStore |
Foxit MobilePDF for Microsoft Mobile | Microsoft Store |