EZ CD Audio Converter terbaru Maret 2017, versi 5.5.1
EZ CD Audio Converter is a complete audio suite that features CD ripping, audio converting, and disc burning. It is designed to provide best user experience with its excellent user interface and ultimate audio quality. It includes only the audio components and codecs that provide the best audio quality. It is optimized to utilize the power of the multi-core and multimedia features of the processors and can run up to 8 parallel conversions and it is optimized to take advantage of multimedia features of processors, whenever there is a performance benefit.
Dolby Pulse. EZ CD Audio Converter includes Dolby Pulse AAC / HE AAC encoder. Dolby Pulse combines all the benefits of AAC and HE AAC v1/v2 efficiency and further improves on the audio performance by adding exclusive Dolby features. EZ CD Audio Converter uses ReplayGain to calculate the loudness of audio files. It allows automatic loudness leveling of music on playback.
The user interface of EZ CD Audio Converter contains three modules:
Audio CD Ripper – Rips audio from audio CDs and encodes it to chosen format with automatic or manual metadata.
Audio Converter – Converts audio files from a format to another and allows editing and saving of the metadata.
Disc Burner – Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs.
Unique features of EZ CD Audio Converter
• Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
• Best audio codecs out of the box for best audio quality
• Exact and reliable CD ripping with error detection and two-pass verification of audio
• Extremely high-performance ripping and converting that takes advantage of the multimedia features of processors
• Multi-threaded audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters
• ReplayGain for automatic loudness leveling on playback
• Supported audio formats include: MP3, AAC / HE AAC, Dolby Pulse, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, and more.
Output audio formats: AAC, HE AAC v1 (eAAC), HE AAC v2 (eAAC+), PCM, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP3, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Musepack
Output file formats: aac, aif, ape, flac, m4a, m4b, mp3, mp4, ogg, opus, wav, wma, wv, mpc
Input audio formats: AAC, HE AAC v1 (eAAC), HE AAC v2 (eAAC+), PCM, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP1, MP2, MP3, Vorbis, Opus, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Musepack
Input file formats: 3g2, 3ga, 3gp, aac, aif, aiff, ape, cue, m3u, flac, m4a, m4b, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, ogg, opus, wav, wma, wmv, wv, mpc, avi, mov, mkv, mpg, mpeg, vob, m2ts, divx, flv
Supported audio modes: Stereo, Mono, 5.1*, and 7.1*
Supported sample rates: 8 kHz – 192 kHz
Supported bit depths: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit*, 32-bit float *, 64-bit float *
DSPs: Audio is processed in 24-bit accuracy for best results
ReplayGain: Uses ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 loudness calculation algorithm for best accuracy
CD/DVD Burning: Supports CD-Text, ISO-9660/Joliet, and UDF filesystems
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Supported platforms: 32-bit and 64-bit
Hardware features: Supports multi-core processors and SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4 enhanced instruction sets for maximum performance
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 5.5.1 :
• Bugfix: Audio Converter hanging when adding a folder structure that has subfolder(s) without audio file(s)
• Can create filenames ending with a dot (e.g. "Born in the U.S.A..flac")
Download EZ CD Audio Converter 5.5.1 | 46,83 MB |